Thymosin alpha 1
Thymosin alpha 1 is a 28-amino acid peptide naturally found in the human thymus. While it helps modify, enhance, and restore immune function at the right time, it also promotes a balanced immune response and prevents excessive activation. Most importantly, it works with your body’s natural immune responses.
Benefits and uses
- Anti-aging for T cells and thymus
- Promotes T cell differentiation
- Protects T cell from apoptosis (cellular death)
- Improves Th1 (antibacterial and antiviral) responses
- Promotes a balanced immune response
- Improves antigen presentation and antibody responses
- Protects against oxidative damage
- Helps with stress, mood, and HPA axis dysfunction
- Improves metabolism and weight management
- May help normalize inflammatory responses, such as food reactions
- Supports natural antimicrobial responses
- Promotes wound and tissue healing processes
Directions: Inject subcutaneously into the abdomen or buttocks in the evening. Use Monday to Friday and have weekends off.
One month supply of peptides. 20 syringes included.
Dosage: 30U (20 INSULIN SYRINGES PER BAG)