• A critically-essential coenzyme that is found in all living cells
• Amounts of it decline as we age, which is why it’s essential to supplement it as you grow older
• Makes cells biologically young and metabolically efficient
• Improves mitochondrial function
• Promotes better cognitive function, better insulin sensitivity, higher energy levels, and better immune function
• Stimulates ATP production in the body, helping to efficiently convert energy from food into fuel for bodily functions
• Reduces inflammation in the body
• Can boost serotonin levels, which can lessen the symptoms of depression and anxiety
• A 16-amino acid mitochondrial peptide that’s mainly produced in muscles
• Protects cells and regulates metabolic homeostasis
• Maintains mitochondrial function under stressful conditions
• May mitigate diet-induced insulin resistance and obesity
• Increases transport of fatty acids
• Increases fat burning and reduces product of new fat molecules
• A 24-amino acid peptide that occurs naturally in the mitochondria
• Delays age-related cognitive and metabolic decline
• Boosts mitochondrial function
• Improves lifespan and health’s-an
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
• Protects neurons and reduces inflammatory markers
• Protects healthy cells from apoptosis (cellular suicide)
NAD+ WITH TWO POWERFUL MITOCHONDRIAL PEPTIDES, MOTS-C AND HUMANIN
Our Super Mito Fitness Peptide Protocol combines the power of NAD+ with two powerful mitochondrial peptides, MOTS-c and Humanin, to boost mitochondrial function.
Your mitochondria are central to many aspects of health, from energy production to cellular death (apoptosis), which eliminates damaged cells. Your brain, liver, heart, and muscles depend on the energy from the mitochondria. At the same time, poor mitochondrial function can contribute to an age-related increase in oxidative stress and chronic inflammation.
Boosting mitochondrial function can improve energy, cognitive function, metabolism, balance excess inflammation, and overall make everything better.
Our team of clinical experts have answers.